Thursday, April 30, 2009

Honesty is rough.

The Husband and I are burning out. We are both stressed and tired. I want to try and go away for a day or two to relax however I am also cheap and already short on funds. Our normal answer in this situation is to go camping but our fall back location is an amusement park.

I just went to check out the prices, make sure its as cheap as I remember and whatnot, I glance through the rides and rates for them. It made me realize that not only would I not be able to ride roller coasters but I cant ride just about every other fun ride out there. No scrambler, no tiltawhirl, not even the carousel would be a good idea. I could cry.

Its been since February. That's when my back went out. It was only earlier in April that I had my first real pain free day but that has been the only one. I don't want to risk it going out again from some stupid ride but why bother going just to see the husband ride things, that wont be fun for him either. The past two times we tried to go it rained and we ended up at the mall and driving around so we have seen all the other things to do out there.

Looks like we need a new location. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment