Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Meet the boys!

I would like to introduce Charlie & Ratchet. They were born around mid Oct 2008, I adopted them at about 6 weeks old on Nov 29, 2008 which makes them about 7 months old right now. I dont have any new pictures of them but they havent changed much, just gotten rounder, lol. Ratchet is the black one, Charlie brown (agouti is the proper term but Im not that picky, lol).

Ratchet. I love their little hands. If they had thumbs Rats would totally rule the world!

"You hide, we'll seek! 1...2...3..."

"Get that flashy thing away from my food!"

Again with those cute hands! Rattie hands, my weak spot.

Peek-a-boo!

This is probably my favorite picture. They are in the front pocket of my sweatshirt and for some reason they love it in there.

And finally, Charlie would like to send his goodbye kisses. He is such a licky, kissy rat. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment