Friday, June 5, 2009

To much to fast?

I have been thinking about going back to school. Again.

I toy with the idea every few months but there always seems to be something else more important. However now the company I work for is growing and I feel like if I had some more....stable and constant learning behind me I would be able to help them out more. Be able to point them in the right direction as far as running the office goes. And after all, school is never a bad idea.

My big worry right now is am I getting in over my head? If I want federal aid I need to apply by June 30th so I need to make my decision soon. I need to not only decide if I am going but decide if I am going full time, part time, only one class (and forgo Federal aid). If everything works out with the house we would close around mid July. School would start in September. I would need to plan to get no help (I have no clue what I qualify for) federally. I might ask Boss if he would be willing to pay for some of it, seeing as I am doing it for his company, but with the way the economy is I dont know that he would be able to. So really I need to plan to front all the money.

Its not much in the grand scheme of things but we would have just bought a house, moved, and be putting our mark on it. Is it to much all at once I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment