Monday, July 6, 2009

Two weeks

We got our official letter from our realtor, we close July 17th at 3pm. I am excited beyond words but my anxiety is starting to creep in as well. I woke up in the middle of the night last night having breathing issues and my chest has been tight all morning. I am trying very hard to not worry but it is getting harder and harder. So I am trying to stay away from the House Buying Forums & FAQs. I do not need to read horror stories right now! I will be so much happier when this is all done and we have the keys in our hands. Much happier.

A raging case of PMS is also not helping. My anxiety is always 100 times worse when a stressful situation matches up with PMS and I dont get my right mindset back until a day or so after AF's arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment